Tuesday 12 June 2012

Product Review: NARS Eyeshadow in Fez


I love NARS products. They have such great colors and their products are just lovely. I've done a compare of their bronzer Laguna and their mini multiples. So I thought it would be good to do a product review of another one of their products that I love, their eye shadow Fez.



Fez is a really great warm brown hue. When you look at the color, it has a really nice bronze look to it. The color is also metallic, but not too shimmery that it can’t be wore during the day.



I find it applies really well and doesn’t get everywhere like some metallic shadows do. I also find that when I put it on of a morning before work it’s still there by the end of the day.

So if you are in the market for a metallic brown/bronze eye shadow I highly recommend NARS’ Fez. Plus how awesome is the name Fez.

You can buy NARS from Mecca Cosmetica.

Nat xoxo



3 comments:

  1. Ohh that swatch is so pretty. I don't have any Nars singles, I need to get on that but it might be a dangerous beginning of an addiction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah it's worth it, but agree it can cause an addiction. I'm going to Europe in a month so will be stocking up big time.

      Delete