Tuesday 19 June 2012

Product Review: Illamasqua Neutral Palette


My next eye shadow post is of a great eye palette that I absolutely love. I know last week was supposed to be eye shadow review week, but I didn’t get a chance to post this one.

I first must confess that it isn’t actually mine, but my mums. She lent it too me while she’s on holidays and I’ve been making very good use of it.

Introducing Illamasqua’s Neutral Palette. This is a very Illamasqua neutral palette. So as well as having brown and cream, there’s black and a very striking gold. 


This palette is great. I really love it. All the colors are lovely and work great together. They are also great staples for your make-up bag as well.


The cream is a great neutral that you can use as a base. The brown is a great matte color. I tend to use this on top of the gold one to add some more depth. The gold is really lovely. It’s not just a straight gold, but has a darker smoky look to it. The black is just a great black shade. I use it as a liner as well.

All in all I would have to say that it’s a great palette to have in your make-up bag and you really can’t go wrong with Illamasqua.

Nat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment