Monday 21 May 2012

The Beauty Therapist Breakup

Deciding to change Beauty Therapists is a big deal. They know your skin history, know how your skin reacts to different products, they know how you like your eyebrows shaped and also know your main skin concerns and how to treat them. 


So deciding to leave it huge; it's like well a breakup. 




I recently had a Beauty Therapist/Beauty Salon breakup of my own. My regular therapist sold her salon and although it pretty much remained the same, it was just different. I thought I would give it a go anyway and see how it was. 


1st appointment my eyebrows were miss matched (I almost died). 2nd appointment my nose piercing go so infected that it was worse then when I first got it pierced plus I don't know what the eye treatment was, but it was not good! As such I thought it was time to go.




At first I thought I should call and tell them that I really wasn't happy with the service that I got there and as such I wouldn't be returning. I had been going there for over 2 years. But then again, like the breakup, is calling going to make it worse? Are they going to try to get me back in?


Lucky my boss at work is a big skincare girl herself and recommended a great salon (post to come later). After 1 appointment it's true love. My skin looked and felt amazing. And I knew I made the right decision. 




Have you had to break up with your Beauty Therapist/Salon?


Nat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment