Friday 9 March 2012

You might have noticed a change…

Yep there has been a change. Basically last year I started blogging about beauty and fashion/style so I thought I would start up 2 blogs! Seemed like a great idea at the time. WRONG!


I spread myself too thin and I found it difficult to keep up with both. So I have gone backward to having both in one place.


Nothing will really change expect more amazing content (YAY), but the name of my blog has changed! How exciting! It’s now called Life is too short to…(have you noticed the new snazzy masthead?!)


It’s simple and encompasses everything that my blogs were about. I will still have Life is too short to wear sensible shoes up so you can pop over there and look at the posts if you wish.


Hope you like the change!


Nat xoxo




2 comments:

  1. Yes love it - life really is too short for so many things....

    ReplyDelete