Thursday 22 March 2012

Product In The Spotlight: Benefit's Cabana Glama

There's nothing I love more then a good make-up palette. It's convenient, easy to carry around, has everything you need and lets you try products before you actually commit to buying a full sized version. And if you read my blog you will know that I love Benefit Cosmetics (especially their X-Mas gift sets).

I also mentioned in my last Benefit post that they do great make-up palette sets. Which is awesome since they just launched another one! Woohoo!

Cabana Glama, as the name implies is all about looking Cabana ready. The palette features hoola bronzing powder (check out my review of that here), some kind-a-gorgeous foundation in medium, posietint cheek and lip stain, eyeshadow palette in peach fuzz, bronze buss and cocoa pizzazz. In true Benefit style it also feature a make-up guide to give you some ideas.



I'm not sure if this product is out in Australia yet (haven't been to a Benefit stockiest/store in a while) but you can buy it from the Benefit Website for $36 USD. Bargain right! 

Nat xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment