Wednesday 29 February 2012

Manicure Time!

On Saturday I went to the city to get a manicure. I know you don't have to go to the city to get a manicure, but you do if you want a Uslu Airlines manicure!





For those of you that don't know Uslu Airlines is a German cult beauty brand that have an amazing range of nail polish. They also do other beauty products, like lip stick and lip gloss, but they are famous for their nail polish and airbrush make-up.


So I headed off to People's Salon in Surry Hills for a manicure. The lovely girl their recommended some colours to me and I ended up going with these two colours, Jag and Kno.




And this is what they looked like on.




Really fabulous nail polish! If you fancy getting your own Uslu Airlines manicure pop down to People's Salon or check out the Uslu Airlines website (yep they ship to Australia).


Nat xoxo


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Very cool branding! thanks - I did not know about this brand! :)

    ReplyDelete