Monday 27 February 2012

A little bit of luxury

I think most women out there love the idea of owning some designer goods. The generally problem is the little price tag that comes along with it. 


However, cosmetics and fragrances are a great way to treat yourself to a little bit of luxury without breaking the bank balance. 


Fragrances are my personal preferences for designer brands. 




At the moment I have Chance by Chanel, L'Essence by Balenciaga, Daisy by Marc Jocobs, Paris by YSL, Princess by Vera Wang, Flora by Gucci and Infusion D'Iris by Prada


I also find lipsticks are a great choice as well.


Nat xoxo



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I agree buying perfume/lipstick is a more affordable way of having a little designer in your life my favs are Dior/YSL for highend fragrance.

    ReplyDelete