Monday 20 February 2012

I got even more goodies!

A few weeks ago I got a great little goodie bag from Revlon after taking part in a consumer Q&A session. While we were  there one of the lovely marketing ladies said that she would like to send us more product in the future. 


I was guessing she might be in touch in a few months, so you can imagine I was quite shocking when one of the girls who works of Revlon called me earlier this week to say she had a whole bunch of goodies for us at her desk.


The oh so lovely Revlon team sent us...






Matte Suede Nail Enamel - I got Fire Fox



Illuminance Creme Shadow - I got Black Magic. I also got another one with Blues and Oranges but I gave it to a girl at work who loved it.



Colourburst Lip Gloss - I got Bordeaux. I also got a nude colour as well but I give it to the same girl at work who used to own the colour before she lost it.




ColourStay Liquid Eye Pen - I got Blackened Brown/Burn noirci







So a huge thanks to the lovely Revlon Team!


Nat xoxo  

3 comments: