Monday 2 January 2012

Tis the season to by jolly…



Well following on from my last post, I'm a little behind in the blogs. So even though X-Mas and New Years are behind us I thought I would share some of my X-Mas Cheer with you. 

This year I got 2 really great beauty gifts that I have been lusting after…

The 1st amazing beauty gift that I got was the new Balenciaga L'Essence perfume. 







I have been lusting after this since I saw a sample of it back in September, so I was really happy to get it this X-Mas. If you haven't smelt it yet pop into a DJs and check it out! It's amazing (well I think it is anyway). I also love their original Paris perfume as well. Balenciaga is just an amazing brand all round.

The 2nd amazing beauty gift I got was a pink Clarisonic Plus! 





I have been after a Clarisonic for so long but I just never had the cash to spare. So again very happy with this gift.

I also got 2 Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips for my work KK. 



I got 180 Red-Y For Trouble and 320 Kitty, Kitty. Both are really great and I will more then likely do a post once I apply them to show you all. 




Hope you all got some amazing presents as well.

Nat xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Awesome presents! Those Balenciaga bottles are so beautiful! Let us know how the clarisonic goes, I've heard such great things about it. Those nail polish strips are gorgeous :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you really can't go wrong with Balenciaga. The perfume is so lovely.

    I will do a post on the Clarisonic soon. So far I love it, but i want to test it a bit longer and start to see how my skin changes (if it changes).

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete