Friday 2 December 2011

Glossy Box November 2011

This month Glossy Box launched here in Australia. There was a bit of confusion around this because Beauty Box became Glossy Box, or Beauty Box was just here until Glossy Box launched or something like that. Anyway Glossy Box basically took over from Beauty Box.

If you read my blog you will know that I wasn’t the biggest fan of Beauty Box, so I was a bit skeptical about Glossy Box and very interested to see what their 1st box would be like. And I’m pleased to say the really kicked Beauty Box’s ass…lets just say box!



Not only did the box look lovely, but I was also impressed with the products inside.





Jurlique’s Purely Age-Defying Ultra Firm & Life Cream

Bio Oil’s, well Bio Oil

Essie’s Summer Nail Colour (I got Braziliant)

Bobbi Brown’s Cleansing Oil

Mirenesse’s 3D Forever Gloss (I got Hot Kiss)

JELLYBEANS! This really was the highlight! I LOVE Jellybeans!

I would have to say as far as 1st boxes go this one was pretty damn good. Very happy indeed and much better then Beauty Box was.

Nat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment