Wednesday 2 November 2011

Product Update: Alpha-H’s Liquid Gold Prep & Prime

So a month ago I got Liquid Gold Skin Perfecting System starter kit as part of the ABBW. The 1st product in the system is the Liquid Gold Prep + Prime.





Liquid Gold Prep & Prime is 90% natural ingredients with Glycolic Acid.



Specifically Prep + Prime contains: Thyme, Cucumber, Chamomile and Glycolic Acid. Also what I really like is that all the Liquid Gold products are free from detergents, parabens, kojic acid, hydroquinone, artificial fragrances and colors. 

Liquid Gold Prep & Prime is designed to build tolerance to active enzymes and fruit acids, which are in the other Liquid Gold products. At the same time as doing that it also improves the appearance of fine lines, open pores and broken capillaries. A lot for one little product huh?!

I started using Prep & Prime about a month ago and I have to say I was a little bit skeptical. This was purely because you use it alone every morning after cleansing. You then only apply sun protection and make-up if you want. And I’m very happy to say Prep & Prime really showed me, because this product is amazing!

After using it for only a month I have noticed a big difference in my skin. I’m lucky that I don’t really have any big skincare concerns (and I hope it stays that way for quite a few more years), but because I do have very fair sensitive skin it marks really easily. Most of these I can cover up with make-up but I also thought it would be lovely to not have to worry about them at all. Since using Liquid Gold’s Prep & Prime they have gone down, A LOT! I really can’t believe what a difference it has made. I have also noticed that my skin just looks better and brighter.

I’m going to keep using it until the bottle is finished, even though they say you can move on to the Liquid Gold Original after you have used Prep & Prime for a month. Personally I can’t wait to use Liquid Gold Original if it’s supposed to even better then Prep & Prime!

So if you haven’t tried Alpha-H’s Liquid Gold range I highly suggest you do, and for only $99 for the set you really can’t go wrong.


Nat xoxo


2 comments:

  1. I was too impatient for wait for a month of Prep & Prime so I jumped straight to Liquid Gold Original after a few days :( Haha >.<!

    Glad it works for you!! :)


    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you tell me the ingredients please?

    ReplyDelete