Tuesday 29 November 2011

BellaBox – November Box 2011

Earlier this month I got my 2nd BellaBox. I was really impressed with the 1st BellaBox and I’m delighted to say that the 2nd one was just as exciting.




This month BellaBox focused on International Cult Brands, which I really loved because I’m obsessed with cult brands and products. So I was really excited to see what we got…






Lancome’s Visonnaire. There has been so much hype around this product so I was really excited to get this in our BellaBox this month.

3 product samples from Erborian Korean Skin Therapy; BB Crème Au Ginseng, Yuza Sorbet Moisturizing Emulsion and Elixir Au Ginseng. I’ve heard so much about BB crèmes recently, so I’m eager to try that out.

Gatineau’s Melatogenine Force Collagene.

Orofluido’s Beauty Elixir for your hair. I have become obsessed with hair oils recently and loving trying new ones, so this is up on the “try it out” list.

Twistband for your hair.

Obessive Compulsive Cosmetics’ Lip Tar. I got Pageant and it’s a great color and is really long lasting.

And that’s it folks! I was very happy with this month’s box and really can’t wait until we get next months.

Nat xoxo

3 comments:

  1. That box looks amazing, let me know how the BB cream goes for you, I've heard that it is really good :) Gorgeous coloured lip tar! I've signed up for Bellabox for December, if it's half as good as this one i'll be happy :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This box looks awesome, especially the lip tar you got an awesome colour!! I really need to bite the bullet and subscribe to one of these companies haha I just don't know which one!

    Hannah xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tried my bb cream and the other eborian products yesterday. I really loved it, but it was a little bit light for my skin tone. Love the lip tar colour you got! I got 'strumpet ', which is way darker than anything I would normally wear, but I think I'm getting to like it.

    ReplyDelete