Tuesday 2 August 2011

YAY I Win!


I love winning competitions! I don’t know what it is about it that I like so much, maybe getting free stuff. But unfortunately for me I’m a pretty unlucky person when it comes to winning.  You know how some people just seem to win everything? Yeah that’s not me at all…

BUT last week I got home from work to fine a rather large package on my bed. This in itself made me pretty happy as I thought it was something that I ordered online. It turned out that I had won a Miss De Jour prize pack from Primped.com.au! YAY!

In this beautiful prize pack I received some stunning MOR products. I love MOR products because they smell amazing, are really good products and come in this amazing packaging! How can you not want these products!


The products I got in my MOR pack were…

Snow Gardenia Lip Nectar

Marshmallow Perfume Oil. This smells AMAZING!

Marshmallow Hand Cream. Also smells AMAZING!

Snow Gardenia Body Butter
The 2nd part of my prize pack is a little bit funny, but equally great…tampons! I got one box of regular and one box of super Miss De Jour tampons (that’s 194 tampons. Yes that’s right I did the math!). I don’t know about you, but it seems I’m forever buying tampons and I always seem to be out when I need them. Also I like that the Miss De Jour tampons come in this cute little baggie so if they are floating around in your handbag or desk at work no one will know what they are!

So needless to say I’m one happy camper! Well not really camper because I don’t like camping, but I am happy!

Nat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment