Tuesday 2 August 2011

Outfit Today: A little bit of color.


Today was a uni day and as such I didn’t need to think about my outfit too much and could try something a bit different, well different for me anyway. I like to try different things, it’s just better when it’s not a workday incase I have to see any clients.

So today I thought I would team my red jeans with my cream and blue-stripped shirt. And I really liked it!

The photo washed the jeans out a bit, but they are actually quite red, so I thought the cream and blue-stripped shirt would be an interesting contrast. I’m also wearing metallic gunmetal flats to tone in with my black cardi and belt.

Also I thought I’d jazz up my arm wear today and mix up my bracelets. I’m wearing my classic Tiffany chunky bracelet, my plain silver bangle, another silver bracelet with a bit of a design and my chunky bone color bracelet. I’m also wearing my funky silver ring.


What do you think of my outfit today?

Like my arm candy?

Nat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment