Monday 22 August 2011

Outfit: New Shoes Take On “The Big City”

Since I got 2 new amazing pairs of shoes on Friday, I thought I should honour the occasion by wearing a pair out yesterday for my friend Soph’s 30th Birthday.
Said birthday was being hosted at Café Sydney in the city, so just a little bit fancy. But I thought my Matiko’s were up for the challenge. They really made the outfit go from “wow” to “WOW” (well in my mind anyway…)!
Black maxi with a sequence top, vintage red belt and vintage beige blazer.

I’m really in love with these shoes. They are so amazing.

House of Harlow ring.

Skittle Nails – trend alert! Pretty much make sure your nails don’t match.

I LOVE my vintage croc skin bag. I bought this in Vienna at a flea market a few years ago. Best purchase
They say no feet on the seats, but clearly they can’t mean my amazing Matiko Leopard print wedges!
The shoes were the star of the day, with complements being thrown at them left right and centre. Also special shot out to my maxi Forever 21 $13 dress. Best purchase and the CPW (cost per wear) is excellent!

Nat xoxo

1 comment: