Tuesday 16 August 2011

Lust Have It! – August Luxury Lust Pack


So I’m sure you are all aware by now that Lust Have It! Launched (and if you’re not check it out here). And last week we got sent our 1st Luxury Lust Packs! YAY!

I personally was a little excited; in that crazy unhealthy way I get about way too many things. I really do get too excited about things. I sometimes freak myself out…

Anyway digressing…back to the Luxury Lust Pack! I got my lovely little box in the mail on Friday (I was really hoping for Thursday because I was home on Thursday so could have blogged about it then). I have already done a YouTube Blog (1st YouTube post WOOHOO) about it, so if you want to check that out too please feel free J.

And here’s what it looked like…


And here’s what we got…



Dermalogica’s Daily Microfoliant – I have wanted to try this product out for ages, so I was really happy that this came in our box (and I already knew that it was in our box too hehe). I have used it for the past few mornings in the shower and so far LOVE IT!

Bioeffect’s EGF Serum – If you watched my video you will know I was pretty excited about this product. The EGF, or Epidermal Growth Factor, is a Nobel Prize winning ingredient, so you know it’s good! They don’t just give anyone a Noble Prize you know. My Dad has a Noble Peace Prize, no joke, it’s hanging on our wall in the living room. He worked for the IAEA and the whole company got one, but still GO DAD! Back to the EGF Serum, I haven’t tried it yet, but I will ASAP!

Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Crème – This is really good! I have uber-dry hands so I always have heaps of cuticle tears, but I have been using this for the past few days and I’ve already noticed a difference. You can’t go wrong with Burt’s Bees can you?!

Naked Tan’s Goddess Bronze – I’ve head heaps of amazing things about Naked Tan products, but am yet to try any so I was pretty excited that this came in our Luxury Lust Packs. I’m really pale (if you have seen a photo of me you know what I’m talking about), so pale in fact that you can see all my veins. So tanning products and my skin don’t mix very well. However, a friend who is also pale, swears by Naked Tan. So while it’s still jeans weather I’m going to give it a go!

Mirenesse’s Velvet Lip Plumper – I’ve never tried any Mirenesse products before so I was curious about this one. The color that I got (dark nude shade) is really lovely. I’m actually wearing it right now and I have to say I’m a fan. It’s a really nice lip-gloss. I’m not getting much of the plumping effect, but it’s a nice color.

I also got an Armani Sport Code perfume for men, which wasn’t on the card, so I have given that to my boyfriend to try out.

So that was my 1st Luxury Lust Pack and so far I’m really impressed! I can’t wait for the September Pack!

Nat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment