Sunday 24 July 2011

This Week's Best Dressed

So I haven’t done a best dressed list for a while now, and I was really impressed with some of the lovely ladies on Vogue this week so thought it was time for an update!

First up is Catherine, Dutchess of Cambridge in a stunning Alexander McQueen dress with Jimmy Choo shoes and bag.


Now I have an issue with Kate (or Catherine as she is now to be ‘officially’ dressed) and my issue is that not only is she married to a Prince, but also she has an amazing wardrobe to go with it. Life really isn’t fair.
She has been getting a bit of slack lately because people are saying that she is being really ‘boring’ in terms of her fashion choices, but I think she is doing a great job. Catherine always looks classy, elegant and well put-together. No she isn’t being out there in terms of her couture, but then again she is part of the Royal family so I’m sure she has limitations on what she can and cannot wear.

Next are the lovely Olsen Twins in The Row (their own label).
You know you’ve got a good label when you like wearing your own clothes and the Olsen Twins are really proving this to be true. The Row is a great collection (although a little bit out of my price range…for now anyway) and the Olsen Twins look great in it. Nothing like a little bit of free PR!

Moving on to the lovely Zoe Saldana in a Chloe dress, Valentino shoes and Lanvin clutch.


I love this outfit, because it is so on trend. Nude hues are the flavor of the month at the moment. This is such a great example because it’s such a feminine and pretty ensemble. Zoe really does look amazing. I’m also loving her subtle make-up with a strong berry lip color; one word beautiful (the fact that she is drop dead gorgeous also helps lol).

Next is Maria Sharapova in Alexander McQueen.


Not only does she plan tennis, but she is becoming somewhat of a style icon. Maria looks stunning here. The dress is quite exposing so the fact that she is incredibly fit really shows it off in all its glory. I’m also crushing on the shoes, perfection!

Next up is Clemence Poesy in Chanel Couture.


Chanel! Do I need to say anything else?! Clemence always manages to look stunning and wears couture oh so well. I also love that she always looks natural and elegant. Stunning!

Last but not least is Marie-Amelie Sauve in Balenciaga.


I love this look because it’s so chic! Perfect Paris glamour. LOVE.

What do you think of the best dress this week?

Who is your favourite?

Nat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment