Sunday 17 July 2011

Sarah Jessica Parker in Vogue

So this weekend I have been pretty boring. My time has been spent doing uni assignment and watching Sex And The City (both the TV show and the movies). Although I’ve done the quiz “which sex and the city character are you” and it said that I was Charlotte, there has always been something about Carrie I love. Not so much her masochistic relationship with Mr. Big, but her amazing wardrobe! Man the lady knows how to dress and how to pick an amazing pair of shoes. It’s really all about the shoes and I guess in that respect Carrie and I must be on the same wavelength.

So when I was looking at Vogue dot com (always wanted to type a website out like that!) last night I saw that the lovely Sarah Jessica Parker was there August Cover Girl (and if you don’t know the connection between SJP and Sex And The City you should be shot).

Sarah Jessica Parter in Chanel and Manolo's

SJP in Marc Jacobs

SJP in Oscar de la Renta
After reading the article and checking out a number of pictures of the lovely Ms. Parker, I realized how much of a fashion icon SJP really is. I have always thought of Carrie being the fashion icon, but I think SJP may be even more so then her on-screen character.

SJP in Alexander McQueen
SJP in Chanel Haute Couture
SJP in Oscar de la Renta
SJP in Halston Heritage
SJP in L'Wren Scott
SJP in Valentino
How amazing are these dresses??

The women know how to wear couture! And credit to her for being the former partner of Halston Heritage, which resulted in some amazing couture items (which you can see in SATC2).  

Do you love Sarah Jessica Parker too?

Are you a Sex And The City Fan?

Nat xoxo

2 comments:

  1. i dont adore her, but i do think she rocks all those dresses really well!
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah rocking a dress on the red carpet is the goal lol :)

    ReplyDelete