Monday 25 July 2011

QV Gentle Shampoo and Conditioner Review

So a few weeks ago, I was invited to take part in the Beauty Directory’s QV Gentle Shampoo and Conditioner blogger trial. This was my 1st blogger trail so I was pretty excited!


Firstly, I really liked the fact that products were soap and color free. Since I wash my hair every day I really like to make sure that I am using good products for my hair. I have now been using the products for a few weeks now and here are my thoughts on each one…


Gentle Shampoo

I actually really liked the shampoo. Despite the fact that it’s soap free, it does a really good job of washing and lathering up. I also liked the texture because it wasn’t too thick. It also made my hair feel nice.

Gentle Conditioner

I liked the conditioner, but not as much as the shampoo. I have really fine hair (and a lot of hair) and it’s also colored, so I need a really good conditioner otherwise I get knots. I found that this conditioner did an ok job of nourishing my hair, but I did have a few knots. I liked the texture of the conditioner though, because it was ticker and more of a cream. I also noticed that my hair was more hydrated as I had less fly away hairs at the ends. So overall it was a good conditioner.
 
Nat xoxo

1 comment: