Sunday 31 July 2011

Outfit Today: What to wear to dinner??


So I know it says Outfit Today, but it’s really Outfit Last Night (I know I lied, I’m sorry). I had to go out to dinner last night to a surprise 30th Birthday. Now I never know what to wear to these kinds of things. Dinner is such a hard occasion to dress for. We were going somewhere in Sutherland, so wasn’t overly fancy but it was a ‘party’ of some sort.

I also have a habit of over-dressing for things (well personally I don’t think you can really over-dress as it’s better to be over-dressed then under-dressed), so I tried to keep it casual. This is what I came up with.




I thought I should pull out the clog-style platform pumps because they are just awesome! I teamed these with my cropped caramel pants, vintage red silk shirt (my Mum’s from the 80’s. I love that my Mum kept all her old clothes!), and my uber-cute navy and white stripped cardi with frill sleeves. I’m also wearing a brown snakeskin-esque belt, which I love.

What do you think?

Perfect combo for a dinner party?

Nat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment