Friday 1 July 2011

Lust Have It! & Beauty Box

So a few weeks ago I did a post on the Sample Boxes (check out the post HERE or HERE). As I mentioned apparently 4 different companies are starting up here in the next few months. This is pretty ironic, because here in Australia we always seem to miss out on things and get things 100 years after the rest of the world. So when I heard that 4 companies were starting up here I was shocked.
I was also skeptical because Australia isn’t a very big market thus questioning if 4 companies could compete. So when I heard that 3 of the companies were in beta stages of launch and 1 company was almost ready to launch I was very shocked and felt the need to find out as much as I could about the companies in more detail.
And this is what I’ve found out!
Lust Have It!
image


Lust Have It are launching TODAY. Yes that’s right, you heard me, TODAY! So if you haven’t signed up yet get on it!
So far the brands that are on-board are Burt’s Bees, Dermalogica, Kerastase, Lancome, Mirenesse, Naked Tan, Pure Fiji and Urban Rituelle. Fellow blogger Sarah has done a post on what will feature in the 1st few boxes HERE.
I know I’m pretty damn excited! I will also be doing a post once I get my 1stbox (don’t worry I will be getting one even if it means I don’t go to sleep to ensure that I’m the 1st person to sign up! And if you call me crazy I won’t hold it against you…)!
Beauty-Box
image


Beauty-Box is in the beta stages of launch and I’ve been told that they will be sending out e-mail invites in August. On the website it says that people are being invited already and this caused some confusion because no one I’ve spoken to has been invited. So I e-mailed them to find out.
They launch in August and once they have launched that’s when people will be getting their e-mail invites. Their 1st box will be sent out in September.
Beauty-Box has also been really hush hush about the brands that they have on-board, but they have dropped 3 so far, Marc Jacobs Fragrances (uber excited!), Sally Hansen and Yves Saint Laurent.
So again can’t wait for Beauty-Box to launch and needless to say I will be getting a box from them as well (I’ve got my fingers crossed that I get an invite for the 1st box)!
I have e-mailed Haute Box, who are also in beta stages, but I haven’t heard anything back from them (how rude!). So I will up-date if they send anything. Again Haute Box hasn’t released a launch date or any brands that they are on-board with yet so will be interested when they will.
The last sample box that is launching is RedMeow. I’m a little bit skeptical about these guys. They seemed to be the most organized when this all started, but haven’t had any updates since. I also heard that one of the brands they have on their website aren’t aligned with them, so again am a bit skeptical. So I guess I will just have to wait and see.
Have you signed up to any of these companies yet?
Are you as excited as me?
Nat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment