Wednesday 13 July 2011

Get The Look: Valentino's Haute Couture collection make-up look


My second make-up Haute Couture collection look is Valentino’s!



This look is really simple and elegant. It just looks stunning! Thee isn’t too much color, but enough so the model doesn’t look washed out. The eyes, apart from mascara (you can see my picks over at Chanel), have a very subtle pink/nude look to them. Again I say a palette is the way to go, because it always gives you a few different colors to choose from. These are my recommendations:
Urban Decay's Naked palette. I love Urban Decay products! They are great!

Too Faced's Natural Eye palette


The cheeks have a very soft pink color to them; nothing too overpowering in order to keep in with the natural look. I recommend:

Benefit's Posie Tint

NARS' Blush


You will also notice the slight highlighter/illuminator above the lip and in the V’s of the eyes. I actually had someone show me the illuminator look above the lip yesterday and it’s a very nice look. You could use a goldie/shimmery eye shadow for this or one of my recommendations:

NARS' Liquid Illuminator

NARS's The Multiple

Benefit's Girl Meets Pearl. This is what was tested on me and it looked really good above the upper lip. 
If you haven’t seen my 1st Haute Couture collection make-up look, Chanel’s, check it out (or on tumblr)!

What do you think of Valentino’s naturally looking make-up look?

Nat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment