Sunday 3 July 2011

Amazing Face


I had a first yesterday; I went to my 1st book signing! This book signing was for the newly launched Amazing Face by the lovely Ms Zoe Foster. Ms Foster has written a book with all her top beauty tips and tricks, ranging from skincare to hair. What I also like about this book is that she also mentions the top products that she recommends to use for each aspect of beauty. So really it’s like a little, beautifully colored, beauty bible.


The book launch itself was also really good, as Zoe spoke about the book and also answered some beauty Q and As.

The lovely Zoe getting her make-up done at Bobbi Brown
Zoe talking about her book and life as a beauty editor
I was also lucky enough to get my booked personally signed by Zoe and also got a photo taken with her.
Zoe and I looking awesome!
Zoe's signing in my book; not the comment on my hair color. Also to brag she did say that I had lovely skin :).

The cheery on the cake was that the first 40 people got a free goodie bag, which I was)! And I have to say for a book launch goodie bag it was pretty amazing.
Check out all my loot! 
And this is what I got in my goodie bag:
Revlon Colorburst in Rose pearl

Clinique Bottom Lash mascara

OPI Swiss collection four nail polishes

Jo Malone mini 9 mL sample in Orange Blossom

Priori CoffeeBerry Cleanser

Shu Uemura nail enamel

Sodashi Calming Rose Face Mist

Not bad at all!

I haven’t finished reading the book yet, only about ¼ through it at the moment, but so far I really love it. It makes beauty simple, which a lot of women need. It also has some great tips and really easy to follow how to’s.

So if you want to know a bit more about beauty, or are a beauty nut this is a must have book.

Nat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment